(1) AC100-240V input for worldwide used with wall mount plug US,EU,UK,AU Suit battery:
(2) Perfect for charging all lead acid 12V batteries AGM,GEL,WET.
(3) Fully automatic 7 stages charging process by MCU controlled
(4) 4Leds indicator for battery charging 25%-100%,An independent failure indicator
(5) Adaptive charging mode,Maintaining the deep cycle battery
(6) Protections: Short circuit/OVP/OCP/Overload/Polarity reversed/Bad battery
2. Soft start
3. Adaptive Charging
The Desulphation stage may break down sulphation that occurs in batteries that have been left flat for extended periods of time,returning them back to full charge. sulphation occurs when lead-sulphate hardens and clogs up the battery cells.
5. Bulk (Constant Current)
Bulk mode charges the battery at the maximum rate (constant current) putting a large amount of power into the battery in a short amount of time. This stage will charge the battery to approximately 80%, until the voltage reaches 14.5 volts for 12V charger
6. Absorption (Constant Voltage)
The charge rate slows down so the battery can absorb more power and reach 100% charge. The voltage remains at a constant 14.5 volts for 12V charger while the current is gradually reduced until no more power can be added without over-charging the battery.
The Float stage maintains the battery at 100% charge without overcharging or damaging the battery. This means the charger can be left connected to the battery indefinitely.